Kitex Release v0.5.3
Introduction to Key Changes
Failure retry：add configuration to support disable timeout retry when do failure retry, which is for the non-idempotent request
Codegen tool：support codegen in windows.
Error code: fine grained rpc timeout error code
Thrift Fast Codec: support unknown fields
Background of “unknown fields”: In Thrift, adding fields in the IDL is transparent to the party that has not updated the IDL. Updating the IDL and generating code is necessary to access new fields, which requires all downstream nodes to upgrade when a node on the invocation Chain updates the IDL.
“Unknown fields” supports retaining unrecognized fields. For fields that do not exist in the IDL, they are read and set in the
_unknownFieldsfield of the struct.
kitex -thrift keep_unknown_fields your.thrift
- Result retry: fix the issue that the result retry becomes invalid after failure retry policy is modified dynamically
Full Release Log
- [#887] feat(retry): add configuration to support disable timeout retry when do failure retry, which is for the non-idempotent request
- [#881] feat(tool): support codegen in windows
- [#880] feat(rpctimeout): fine grained rpc timeout error code
- [#872] feat(thrift): support unknown fields in fast codec
- [#884] optimize(rpcinfo): RPCInfo.To().Tag() use instance tag instead of remoteinfo tag firstly
- [#896] fix(remoteinfo): fix the race problem caused by non-deepcopy CopyFrom of remoteinfo
- [#892] fix(grpc): comment error log for the error of ReadFrame.
- [#889] fix(retry): result retry doesn’t work after failure retry policy is modified dynamically
- [#866] fix(grpc): no need to set context return by sendMsg/recvMsg to the context of stream
- [#898] chore: modify template for PR to check the modification of user doc
- [#854] style(nphttp2): keep struct receiver name same